Hours of Operation | 9:00am - 7:00pm | 7 days a week
Please call 415-454-6450 to make a reservation
Temporary Operating Protocols
RangeCafe is open. For your safety, we have adopted the following operating protocols.
For your safety:
1. You may not enter this facility if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
2. Maintain 6’ minimum distance from one another except as provided below.
3. A mask or face covering is encouraged as appropriate.
4. No indoor seating is available.
5. Only enter the building to place a food order, to pick-up orders, or to use the restroom. Only one person will be permitted in each restroom.
6. Outdoor seating is limited to no more than 6 members within the same household group.
7. Tables must remain 6’ apart.
8. All members of the party must be present before seated and host must bring the entire party to the table at one time.
9. While waiting for your table, please practice social distancing from other parties.
10. As an alternative to dine-in, please consider carry-out and delivery of RangeCafe.
11. Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact. Wash your hands often, for a minimum of 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, and cough and sneeze into a tissue or, if not available, the inside of your elbow.